The term ‘Buster Innovation Group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Buster Innovation Group Ltd,
7 Tollgate Buildings,
Kent, TN9 1NX.
Our company registration number is 7472577.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Buster Innovation Group’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Scribble Buster is a Registered Trademark of Buster Innovation Group Ltd.
If you have made a complaint about Scribble Buster and are dissatisfied with the way it has been handled, you can use the Online Dispute Resolution Platform (ODR) to submit your complaint for an independent assessment: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a piece of information in the form of a very small text file that is placed on an internet user’s hard drive. It is generated by a web page server, which is basically the computer that operates a web site. The information the cookie contains is set by the server and it can be used by that server whenever the user visits the site. A cookie can be thought of as an internet user’s identification card, which tell a web site when the user has returned.
Why are cookies used?
The function of cookies is to make using a website faster, easier and more enjoyable. If cookies weren’t used, it would be difficult for websites to retain a user’s preferences, for example, remembering registration details for the next time a user logs in. Cookies can also be used for collating information on a website userand enable profiling for marketing purposes. Cookies do not store personal or confidential information about you.
How to control or delete cookies
The cookies we use are intended to make your visits to our site quicker and easier but should you wish to control or delete the cookies, please consult www.aboutcookies.org for more detailed information.